Registration fees (to be pre-paid)
For attendance at the ISL International Symposium on Sustainable Leadership, Salzburg, 2014 (in euros and including relevant taxes):
• Early bird rate: €345.00 per delegate for payments received on or before March 3, 2014.
• Regular rate: €395.00 per delegate for payments received on or before May 3, 2014.
• Student rate: €295.00 per currently enrolled bona fide student for payments received on or before May 3, 2014. Thereafter late registration rates apply.
• Late registrations: €445.00 per delegate for payments received on or after May 4, 2014.
• Additional paper: €110.00 per additional paper if a registered delegate is presenting more than one paper at the conference.
• Extra page charge: €11 for each page exceeding the 10-page limit on submitted papers.
• External development day to Munich (optional): €75.00 for regular delegates and €40 for students. Book early to ensure a place on this excursion.
Registered affiliates of ISL receive 10% discount on the above registration fees.
Who pays the registration fee?
Everyone attending the conference must pay the registration fee.
At least one author per paper must attend and pay the registration fee.
In special circumstances, arrangements can be made for presenting in a virtual session.
Payment will be via PayPal Merchant Services, which accept various credit cards eg Visa, MasterCard, American Express or PayPal account payments. Having or creating a PayPal account for online credit card payments for the conference is not necessary.
A full refund will be given for cancellations received before March 3, 2014.
€130 will be retained if notice of cancellation is received between March 4 and May 4, 2014.
No refund will be given for cancellations received on or after May 4, 2014.
Conference fees include: